Add Paragraphs to WordPress Website Posts and Web Pages
Once you have added a new post to WordPress Website, you can add new paragraphs to the WordPress. It is important to present the text in paragraphs as it increase the readability factor of your post. No one likes to read a content, which appears to be a huge chunk of text. The more you break the text into paragraphs and bullet points; you are more likely to find readers for your content. It is necessary to present each of the points in separate paragraphs, so that the matter is clearly outlined.
Here’s how you can go about the process of adding paragraphs to WordPress posts and Web Pages pages:
- Click on the ‘Edit’ option located below the post title to edit an existing post.
- Make sure that you click on the Visual tab in the post editor
- Click on the extreme right hand side button of the text editor to reveal the Show/Hide kitchen sink button to exhibit the various options available for editing.
- The stylistic changes can be made from the dropdown box provided on the menu bar above the text box
- Select the text which you wish to convert to a paragraph and then click on the dropdown box and select the Paragraph option
- When you are done, go to the Publish module and click on the Preview Changes option to view the changes that you have just made.
- Then click on the Update button to make the changes that you have just made live of Adding Paragraphs to WordPress
Contact us for more information about our web design services and to arrange a meeting at our London office.